South Central Railway Department has recently released a notification 2019. South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 has 4103 Vacancies of Apprentice Posts. It is truly a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates.
The selection process is already started so the eligible applicant should grab this opportunity before miss it out. The Candidate has to apply online from below mentioned link before the last date 08-12-2019. Apart from this, all the essential details are clearly elaborated below:
Name of the Organization: South Central Railway Department
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
Category: Government Job.
No of Vacancies: 4103 Vacancies
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date of online application: 11-11-2019
Last Date to complete application Form: 08-12-2019
1. SSC/10TH Class or its equivalent marks sheet. Proof of Date of Birth.
2. Consolidated Marks Sheet – all semesters of the trade (ITI) in which applied/Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks
3. National Trade Certificate issued by NC VT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
4. Community Certificate for SC/ST (as per Annexure-A) and for OBC (asper B &C) wherever applicable should be uploaded.
5. EWS ‘Certificate as per Annexure -Ill, wherever applicable: Disability Certificate in case Of PWBD candidates (Disability Certificate in a proper format for 40% or more disability) to be uploaded. However, Annexure-D, whichever applicable, must be produced at the time Of Document Verification (DV).
6. Discharge Certificate/Sewing Certificate in case of candidates applied against
Minimum: 15 Years
Maximum: 24 Years
Application Fee: 100/- (Rupees Hundred only). Transaction charges for online payment, if any, shall be borne by the candidate.
The selection process is based on the medical examination. There will be no written test or interviews.
Selection of the eligible candidates who pass the medical examination for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared by taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Class/matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight to both.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website ( See Application form’s link given below) on the last date 08.12.2019.
Upon successful payment of prescribed fee and submission of the online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence. Don’t send any printout or hardcopy or documents to South Central Railway Department at this stage. All the verification will be done in due course.
For details instruction on how to apply online please go through the officially announced advertisement (see below mentioned official notification link for more details).