Dairy Queen – U.S.: Are you looking for restaurant jobs? This is that place where you can get your best option of restaurant jobs and you can make the most of your talent and skills. Where you are empowered to explore the endless opportunities available worldwide through our website.
Now Dairy Queen is hiring for many positions in the U.S. and we listed all. So, Grab your most suitable post from the latest Dairy Queen Jobs. At Dairy Queen, you would be committed to providing the tools, guidance, and learning opportunities to get you where you want to go.
Location: United State
Company: Dairy Queen
Job Type: Restaurant Jobs
The first Dairy Queen opened in Joliet, IL, in 1940. The company immediately had been started franchising, which led to rapid expansion throughout the 1950s and 1960s. By 1955, the soft-serve ice cream chain managed more than 2,600 locations throughout North America.
An international holding company began in 1962 to oversee Dairy Queen locations called IDQ, or International Dairy Queen Inc. IDQ expanded further and bought specialty foods chain, Orange Julius, in 1987. Publicly held conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway purchased Dairy Queen in 1998 and maintains sole proprietorship.
Dairy Queen- U.S. Jobs Positions and Salary
Dairy Queen serves as an ideal place for first-time job seekers to find meaningful employment. Applicants in search of Dairy Queen U.S. jobs may work part-time or full-time schedules. Flexible scheduling, paid training, meal discounts, and competitive pay scales represent only a few of the job benefits available to Dairy Queen associates. In order to receive hiring consideration from Dairy Queen.
Team Member: The position of Dairy Queen team member typically includes a wide range of job duties. Primary responsibilities involve greeting customers, taking food and drink orders, preparing food and drink, and completing transactions. Team members also carry cleaning and maintenance job duties at most Dairy Queen locations. Additional responsibilities vary from store to store.
Pay starts out around minimum wage for Dairy Queen team members and ranges up to about $12.00 an hour.
Management: Managerial opportunities available at Dairy Queen locations include shift manager, assistant manager, and general manager jobs. Dairy Queen shift supervisor responsibilities mostly include managing entry-level employees, setting schedules, and ensuring customer satisfaction. Assistant managers and general managers also ensure customer satisfaction as well as carry out administrative tasks, such as hiring and training new workers, processing payroll, and communicating with Dairy Queen corporate offices.
The average pay for Dairy Queen shift supervisors falls around $11.00 per hour. Assistant managers may earn as much as $30,000 in annual salary, depending on experience and location. Dairy Queen pays general managers between $30,000 and $40,000 annually.
Minimum Age Required for Dairy Queen- U.S. Jobs
Candidates must stand at least 16 years of age and submit a completed application form either online or in person. Dairy Queen may allow individuals under 16 to work at restaurant locations with a special permit. Consult the following list for available jobs at Dairy Queen restaurants.
Benefits of Working at Dairy Queen – U.S.
Dairy Queen is providing some jobs benefit to its employees. let’s see all of these
- Health Insurance: All workers have been provided health insurance and a reasonable cover.
- Occupational Accident Insurance: If a person in a Dairy Queen site has an accident, then they would get compensation.
- Dental Insurance: Free cleaning is provided twice a year to all staff and includes all facets.
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance has been provided to all company office employees.
- 401(k) Plan: But you have dollars matched for dollars, they can vary by franchise. No Roth option is available.
- Performance Bonus: Those employees are working more efficiently and better way, then they have been received small performance bonuses that they collect and get paid by the end of the month.
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation: You get unemployment compensation when you are injured at duty and recover in your house.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave: For maternity leave, you will take another 2 months of unpaid leave before and after 4 weeks before birth. It’s a week after birth for paternity leave.
- Reduced or Flexible Hours: It’s 40 hours a week so it’s easy to split the hours by week if you wish. With the hours you put in, you can be very versatile.
- Family Medical Leave: You should leave only the immediate family if there is a medical
emergency. Until 2 weeks off (excluding pay).
- Free Lunch & Snacks: You can have as much free food as you want for full-time employees. For hourly staff, you get one free meal in your lunch.
- Travel and business travel accident insurance: Twice the regular pay of the employee,
Dairy Queen offers compensation for injuries at no expense for workers. Travel accident insurance provides advantages for business or personal purposes while you are involved in an accident.
- Professional Development: The organization promotes and offers the means for
Dairy Queen – U.S. Jobs Available Vacancies
|Sr. HRIS Analyst- Remote Eligible||View & Apply|
|Director- Infrastructure & Security||View & Apply|
|Paralegal||View & Apply|
|Marketing Email Manager||View & Apply|
|Product and Brand Marketing Manager||View & Apply|
|Franchise Business Consultant||View & Apply|
|Director Purchasing & Strategic Commodity Sourcing||View & Apply|